Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park
Here at Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park we want to make sure that everyone’s welcome, including your furry friend so make sure to pack the lead and bring the dog along. We even have an off leash dog area to make sure your dog has as much fun as you do!
If you are planning on bringing your dog please ensure you let the park management know prior to booking as we have a limited number of dog friendly accommodation options.
HGGCP Dog Friendly Policy
Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park is a ‘Dog Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay. CATS are not permitted in any areas of Halls Gap, due to local council laws.
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property:
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of the management prior to being brought to the park, please contact the park in advance of arrival.
- A maximum of only two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Dogs are permitted on all unpowered and powered camping sites at the park, and in our designated pet friendly cabins.
- Please enquire with the Park prior to making your booking to ensure our Pet Friendly cabins are available.
- Bookings in our Pet Friendly cabins will incur a $20 (min) cleaning surcharge.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside tents, vans, ‘Off Leash Area’, designated Pet Friendly cabins or any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times.
- Dogs utilising the ‘Off Leash Area’ must be supervised at all times and never left unattended within this area. Dog owners are also responsible for cleaning up after your pet in this area.
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins (excl. designated pet friendly cabins) or in any communal areas (e.g. camp kitchen, amenities block, etc.).
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which includes toilet duties too!
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- Dog owners please keep in mind dogs are not allowed in the Grampians National Park, bringing your dog will limit your sight seeing abilities. Please speak with reception to find a Pet Sitter to mind your dog while you sight see through the Grampians National Park.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.